These terms and conditions govern your use of our Site (shopcred.com.au) which you are being granted the right to use.
This Site is provided by Shopcred Pty Ltd (ACN: 621 183 248) (Company, we, us and our).
Use of our Site
By using our site, or by becoming a Member, you are agreeing to comply with these terms and conditions:
- A valid Facebook® account must be used to become a Member of our Site and a validation email must be confirmed by you by clicking the link contained within it.
- Only one (1) member account can be applied for and used.
- In order to be able to register as a user to our Site, you must be over the age of 18 and a permanent resident of Australia. No one under the age of 18 is eligible to register as a user to our site.
- By using our site, you are agreeing to allow us to use your Facebook® or other online network avatar and your name associated with the Facebook® or other online network account
- You promise us that your registration details are true, accurate and complete when you submit them and that you will keep them up to date.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your account and any use of our Site that occurs in conjunction with your username and password.
- You must comply with any acceptable use or other policy published by us on the Site.
You must not:
- use a false Facebook® account, email address, impersonate others or misrepresent your affiliation with others;
- join nor use the Site on behalf of any other individual;
- share your Site login details with any other person or use the login details of any other person to access the Site;
- interrupt or attempt to negatively impact or alter the operation of the Site in any way;
- use the Site or any of the materials made available through the Site in a way that violates applicable laws, that violates the intellectual property or other rights of us or others, or that is fraudulent, obscene, unprofessional, offensive, misleading or defamatory? or
- modify, reproduce, display, publish, distribute, copy, transmit, perform, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or resell any information, content, software, or materials obtained from or made available through the Site, other than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Coupon codes, promo codes and special offers
- Coupon codes, voucher codes or special offers displayed on our Site are subject to the applicable merchants terms and conditions. We are not responsible or liable for the validity or availability of any coupon codes or their terms set out on the Site.
- We run competitions for registered users which will be published on our Site, Facebook®, Instagram®, Twitter®, LinkedIN® and printed media from time to time. You agree to us publishing your name and photograph on our Site, Facebook®, Instagram®, Twitter®, LinkedIN® and printed media if you are a winner of our competition. You will provide us with a photo if you are a winner of one of our Competitions, and this photo will strictly be used for the purposes of marketing on our Site, Facebook®, Instagram®, Twitter®, LinkedIN® and printed media.
- We are responsible for ensuring that the Site is suitable for the purposes for which it is made available to you.
We will, to the best of our ability, ensure the Site is available for access at all times but are not responsible if you are not able to access the Site as a result of
- us undertaking preventative or remedial maintenance
- as a result of any circumstances beyond our control.
- Our Site may from time to time contain links to other websites. These are provided for convenience only. We take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of, or privacy compliance by, any linked site. Any link to another site does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that site nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- The copyright to all materials on the Site belongs to us.
- From time to time materials may be subject to specific usage rights and restrictions. We will notify you of any such rights and restrictions when you access the materials. Of course you must only use the materials in accordance with those rights and subject to those restrictions.
Confidentiality and Privacy
- When you become a registered user of our Site you will be asked to provide some personal information. This information may be used by us and our contractors in connection with the Site.
- While we take reasonable steps to preserve the security of your information, please be aware that we cannot guarantee your use of the Site will be confidential and we cannot guarantee that any information you provide to us is perfectly secure.
Monitoring your use of the Site
- We reserve the right to monitor your use of our Site for the purpose of ensuring that the Site functioning as we intended and that you are complying with these terms and conditions.
- Your right to use our Site will continue until it is terminated by the Company or you close your account.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your right to use of our Site if, at any time, you breach these terms and conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are effective and in force until terminated by us. We may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
Cancellation By Us
We reserve the right to cancel your membership, Account and terminate your use of the Service at any time, without cause or reason by giving you 14 days’ notice via email. Specifically, we may cancel your membership and terminate your use of the Site, immediately without notice, if you:
- breach or violate any conditions or requirements in these Terms and Conditions; or
- act against our business interests or reputation or the business interests or reputation of our affiliated organisations and clients.
- We reserve the right to cancel your membership and terminate your use of our SIte, with 7 days' notice, if your membership account becomes inactive through non-use over a period of 12 months.
Cancellation By You
- You may choose to terminate your obligations under these Terms and Conditions at any time by cancelling your membership of the Site. This can be done in the in the Account section of the Site. You will be required to enter your password in order to cancel your membership.
Cancellation Is Final
- If your membership is cancelled, the cancellation is final and your membership cannot be re-activated.
Refusal of application
- We reserve the right to refuse your application to join the Seite again if we have ever cancelled your membership of the Site in the past.
- Whilst we take all due care in providing our Site, we do not provide any specific warranty, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose except as we are required to by the law of Australia.
- Whilst we use our best endeavours to identify and verify the correct source of materials made available through the Site of which we are not the author, we disclaim any responsibility with regard thereto.
- Any materials made available through the Site of which we are not the author is provided on an ‘as is basis’. We are not responsible for verifying the originality of any such material nor your use of any such material.
- We take all due care in ensuring that the Site is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your device which arises in connection with your use of the Site or any linked site.
- To the extent permitted by the law of Australia, any guarantees, conditions or warranties which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions are excluded.
Limitation of Liability
- To the full extent permitted by the law of Australia, our liability for our breach of any guarantee, condition or warranty is limited to the supply of our Services again or payment of the costs of having our services supplied again.
- We accept no liability for any loss caused in whole, or in part, by your misuse, abuse or improper application of our Site.
- We accept no liability for any loss of business opportunities, loss of profit, loss of business information, loss of reputation or goodwill or any other business interruption suffered by you as a result of your use of our Site.
- We do not accept liability for any form of communication which originates with you and not with us.
- If you wish to make any comments (good or bad) about the Site or please do so by submitting a by sending an email to email@example.com.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. If you use our Site following any amendment to these terms and conditions you will be taken to have agreed to comply with the terms and conditions as changed.
- We will take reasonable steps to let you know about any changes but you should also keep track of whether changes have been made to this policy by referring to the date of publication at the end of this page.
- Any notice we send to you will be emailed to the email address linked to your registration with our Site.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary, the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in New South Wales. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in New South Wales.
Published: December 2017.
Facebook® is the Registered Trademark of Facebook, Inc
Instagram® is the Registered Trademark of INSTAGRAM, LLC
Twitter® is the Registered Trademark of Twitter, Inc
LinkedIn® is the Registered Trademark of LinkedIn Corporation